Week one particular: Roles of Databases, MS Access Understanding, and Requirements Gathering -- Quiz 1 . (TCO 1) A multitier architecture ensures that computing duties are divided among different __________. (Points: 4)| programmers
levels of supervision
processes* pg F-4
2 . (TCO 1) By definition, a three-tier structures includes clientele, ___________, and a data server. (Points: 4)| Web web browsers
an application server* pg F-11
an email machine
a serwery proxy server
several. (TCO 2) A single part of data, for example a supplier's phone number or an employee's last-name, is referred to as (Points: 4)| a record.
a field. *
5. (TCO 2) A field or set of domains used to exclusively identify a record in a stand is (Points: 4)| an entity.
an initial key. *
5. (TCO 2) An amount of related info items that will be specific for an instance of the entity, such as all the info about a specific employee, is definitely (Points: 4)| a table. *
6. (TCO 2) Which of the subsequent is one of the half a dozen types of objects within an Access databases? (Points: 4)| files
7. (TCO 1) In Access, the purpose of a filter is to (Points: 4)| display a subset of information based on particular criteria*. Pg 85 create a duplicate backup of the repository.
reduce the size of the data source.
list documents in a particular sequence.
almost eight. (TCO 1) The purpose of a kind in Gain access to is to (Points: 4)| display only documents that match the selected conditions. * list records within a specific sequence.
create a romance between two tables.
prevent entering wrong data.
9. (TCO 1) You should use Gain access to rather than Surpass to manage your data when you (Points: 4)|...